Call First National Real Estate Tamworth on (02) 67666122
Lot 326 in Deposited Plan 1199757 (767 Sqr Mtr)
With an instantly attractive street appeal, this lovely family home is a pleasure to inspect and is light, bright & airy.
A cleverly designed floor plan that is very practical for any growing family.
• 4 Bedrooms – 2 bathrooms family home
• Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac street
• Master bedroom featuring a stylish walk through robe to ensuite with a double vanity & dual shower
• All bedrooms have built in robes with ceiling fans
• Stunning kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space and a spacious butler’s pantry with sink. This kitchen is modern and functional with stone bench tops throughout
• Entertaining is a breeze with the kitchen & living area flowing out onto the extra large alfresco with lovely views of the hills
• A hideaway home office is included in the main living area making work from home comfortable and easy
• A closed off media room along with an additional area for the kids, on top the beautiful living area, makes this house a stand out for families
• Approx 5 years in age (Single Builders)
• Gas hot water
• Fully integrated re\verse cycle Actron air conditioning
Council rates are approx. $2,750
Council water rates vary and are user pay
Margo Taggart 0427-167 282 Principal
David Doherty 0417-288 545 Principal
Brooke Phillis 0432-561 719 Licensed Agent
Disclaimer: We have not verified whether or not that the information in this advertisement is accurate and we do not have any belief one way or the other of its accuracy. All purchasers must rely completely upon their own inquiries before purchasing.
First National Real Estate Tamworth is
Tamworth furnished accommodation; strata management agents in Tamworth; residential sales in Tamworth; property management agents in Tamworth; rural sales agents in Tamworth; and licensed auctioneers.
#sellingintamworth #soldintamworth #tamworth #realestate #tamworthrealestate #firstnationaltamworth #firstnationalrealestatetamworth #forsaleintamworth #realestateforsaleintamworth #realestatesoldintamworth #tamworthrealestateagents #sellmyhomeintamworth #findagenttosellmyhomeintamworth #soldintamworth
Margo’s enthusiasm and drive for real estate in Tamworth stretches back to 1997 when she started her career in the industry. Today, Margo is the co-principal of First National Real Estate Tamworth and a fully qualified and licensed estate agent & buyers agent. Margo thrives on helping finding solutions for her clients across her specialist areas: property management and residential sales. Margo enjoys the challenges and opportunities of running a successful nationally recognised agen...
Business Development Manager/Licensed Real Estate Agent
Born and raised in Tamworth, Brooke’s passion and enthusiasm for Real Estate began in 2011. Since starting her career, Brooke has worked across many areas of real estate, starting from reception and then moving into residential property management, furnished accommodation & sales. She has since completed her Certificate IV in property services and is now a qualified licensed real estate agent & licensed strata agent. Her experience and understanding of every facet of the real estate ...
Principal / Licensee / Auctioneer
David Doherty is an agent with a wealth of experience and local knowledge in Tamworth, and has been listing & selling since October 1990. Repeat business and personal referrals are the basis of his clients. David's simple philosophy is straight talking, professional service, and ensuring the seller gets the best possible price… always! David holds one of the highest possible achievement awards within the First National Network, and is proudly one of Tamworth's longest standing real esta...