4 Double Bedrooms > 2 Bathrooms > 3 Toilets/Vanities
Pet friendly (Conditions Apply).
You will love the location, setting and the vibes of this 1962 timber classic.
The home is set well off the street on a 1,303 Sqr mtr block and enjoys a massive fenced front yard (and rear yard) for family and pets to run wild and is shaded by two beautiful lemon scented eucalypt gum trees.
• 4 x Double sized bedrooms
• 2 x Bathrooms
• 3 x Toilets & vanities
• Large dining room seats 8 with more seats available
• Large eat in kitchen with 900mm cook top/oven & dishwasher
• Laundry has 7.5kg front load clothes washing machine & 4.5kg dryer
• 2 x Separate living areas both with wall mounted 4k smart t.v’s
• Large front verandah to enjoy the front yard and stunning sun sets, coffees and your favourite afternoon beverage (seats 8 with more seats available)
• Love a summers afternoon gully breeze? The windows when opened are architecturally designed to capture the natural summers afternoon gully breeze
• Air conditioning: there are 3 x wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioning units
• BRM 1 – Queen bed, walk in robe, ensuite, parents retreat
• BRM 2 – Queen & single bed, built in robe
• BRM 3 – Queen bed, open rack wardrobe
• BRM 4 – 2 x Single beds, open rack wardrobe
• 2 x Vehicle carport - the pictured double garage can house vehicles but is more suited to 1960's cars, not modern day cars
• Lawn mowing & yard maintenance is included. Power included. Water included. NBN/Telephone connection to the home is not connected or included
• Just 1.3kms to the CBD (all downhill) > 550 Mtrs to the Tamworth City Bowling Club > 900 Mtrs to Tamworth Tennis Club (a West League’s Club) 1.4kms to the railway station
Principal / Licensee / Auctioneer
David Doherty is an agent with a wealth of experience and local knowledge in Tamworth, and has been listing & selling since October 1990. Repeat business and personal referrals are the basis of his clients. David's simple philosophy is straight talking, professional service, and ensuring the seller gets the best possible price… always! David holds one of the highest possible achievement awards within the First National Network, and is proudly one of Tamworth's longest standing real esta...