Call First National Real Estate Tamworth on (02) 67666122
Lot 9 in Deposited Plan 1098931
Backing onto ‘Tamworth Gardens’ this purpose-built family home is approximately 40 sqr and is designed to be easy living and is an ideal alternative to ‘Tamworth Gardens’ whilst enjoying the benefits of being neighbours.
The home is light, bright, and airy with excellent changing views.
• Wide hallways and entrance welcome you into this stunning family home residence
• Single level living set on a 1,505 sqr mtr block
• 4 Bedrooms with numerous living areas to spread out and enjoy, both inside and outside
• Main bedroom has its own living area and access to ensuite
• 2 Rain water tanks with a 13,000 litre holding capacity & pressure pump
• Double glazed windows throughout ensure added creature comfort
• Fully integrated reverse cycle air conditioning
• Separate double bay workshop with power and auto roller door
• Concrete driveway, entrance and side access makes for easy access and ideal for extended outdoor kids playing
• 36 Solar panel system to ensure the lowest possible power bill
Council rates are approx. $2,910
Council water rates vary and are user pay
>>> please note the last 4 images were taken prior to the drought <<<
Margo Taggart 0427-167 282 Principal
David Doherty 0417-288 545 Principal
Brooke Phillis 0432-561 719 Licensed Agent
Disclaimer: We have not verified whether or not that the information in this advertisement is accurate and we do not have any belief one way or the other of its accuracy. All purchasers must rely completely upon their own inquiries before purchasing.
First National Real Estate Tamworth is
Tamworth furnished accommodation; strata management agents in Tamworth; residential sales in Tamworth; property management agents in Tamworth; rural sales agents in Tamworth; and licensed auctioneers.
David offers an immense depth of local knowledge within the Tamworth market. David has been listing & selling homes & properties in Tamworth since 1990. Repeat and referral business is the basis of David's client base. Before returning to the First National Real Estate Network in 2015, he and long time business partner Margo Taggart established Tamworth City Real Estate for 10 years. Before that David was a seasoned commission only licensed agent for 17 years with what was formerly M...
Margo’s enthusiasm and drive for real estate in Tamworth stretches back to 1997 when she started her career in the industry. Today, Margo is the co-principal of First National Real Estate Tamworth and a fully qualified and licensed estate agent & buyers agent. Margo thrives on helping finding solutions for her clients across her specialist areas: property management and residential sales. Margo enjoys the challenges and opportunities of running a successful nationally recognised agen...
Born and raised in Tamworth, Brooke’s passion and enthusiasm for Real Estate began in 2011. Since starting her career, Brooke has worked across many areas of real estate, starting from reception and then moving into residential property management, furnished accommodation & sales. She has since completed her Certificate IV in property services and is now a qualified licensed real estate agent & licensed strata agent. Her experience and understanding of every facet of the real estate ...