Call First National Real Estate Tamworth on (02) 67666122
Lot 95 in Deposited Plan 794435
Here’s an ideal family package with something for everyone, with room to move, grow, work, entertain & play.
• An exciting upstairs/downstairs family & entertainer's package
• 4 Bedrooms with a dedicated home office
• 3 Bedrooms upstairs. Home office & 4th bedroom are downstairs
• Ideal if you want to work from home keeping work separate from home
• 2 Large living areas to choose from with brick feature walls, high ceilings & exposed beams
• Large rear decking that enjoys views over the city and swimming pool
• 2 Bathrooms (ensuite to main bedroom)
• Feature tiled swimming pool with children’s swim-out
• Polished timber floorboards
• Ducted evaporative cooling with gas heating (bottle gas)
• 800 Sqr mtr block
• Subfloor access and storage
• Double garage with internal access
>> Currently leased until Jan 22 @ $500pw
Council rates are approx. $3,120 per year
Council water rates vary and are user pay
Margo Taggart 0427-167 282 Principal
David Doherty 0417-288 545 Principal
Brooke Phillis 0432-561 719 Licensed Agent
Disclaimer: We have not verified whether or not that the information in this advertisement is accurate and we do not have any belief one way or the other of its accuracy. All purchasers must rely completely upon their own inquiries before purchasing.
First National Real Estate Tamworth is
Tamworth furnished accommodation; strata management agents in Tamworth; residential sales in Tamworth; property management agents in Tamworth; rural sales agents in Tamworth; and licensed auctioneers.
Margo’s enthusiasm and drive for real estate in Tamworth stretches back to 1997 when she started her career in the industry. Today, Margo is the co-principal of First National Real Estate Tamworth and a fully qualified and licensed estate agent & buyers agent. Margo thrives on helping finding solutions for her clients across her specialist areas: property management and residential sales. Margo enjoys the challenges and opportunities of running a successful nationally recognised agen...
Principal / Licensee / Auctioneer
David Doherty is an agent with a wealth of experience and local knowledge in Tamworth, and has been listing & selling since October 1990. Repeat business and personal referrals are the basis of his clients. David's simple philosophy is straight talking, professional service, and ensuring the seller gets the best possible price… always! David holds one of the highest possible achievement awards within the First National Network, and is proudly one of Tamworth's longest standing real esta...
Business Development Manager/Licensed Real Estate Agent
Born and raised in Tamworth, Brooke’s passion and enthusiasm for Real Estate began in 2011. Since starting her career, Brooke has worked across many areas of real estate, starting from reception and then moving into residential property management, furnished accommodation & sales. She has since completed her Certificate IV in property services and is now a qualified licensed real estate agent & licensed strata agent. Her experience and understanding of every facet of the real estate ...