Call First National Real Estate Tamworth on (02) 67666122
Lot 1 in Deposited Plan 173488
Now is your opportunity to enjoy this fully renovated classic double brick family home located in easy walking distance from Coles Northgate, both hospitals and the bustling CBD.
The home was completely renovated in keeping with its heritage connection and is now a stunning example of modern living with classic period features. You will love it!
• 3 Bedrooms all with ceilings fans and timber ceilings
• 2 Bathrooms (ensuite to main bedroom)
• Feature walls exposing feature artwork
• The kitchen enjoys ample bench top area, modern cooking appliances, full extraction fan & a lovely large breakfast bar
• Your choice of living areas that are spacious, light, bright & airy
• 10ft Ceilings with 5 inch polished timber floorboards
• Single level living with no steps
• Clever use of space with a hideaway laundry incorporated into the main bathroom
• Large rear covered entertainment
• Underground rainwater tank with working submersible pump
• Numerous wall mounted reverse cycle split systems
• 822 Sqr mtr block with easy off street vehicle access
• An original shed stands that can be used as a garage, storage or shedding options
• Built approx 1910 era
Council rates are approx. $2,850
Council water rates vary and are user pay
Margo Taggart 0427-167 282 Principal
David Doherty 0417-288 545 Principal
Brooke Phillis 0432-561 719 Licensed Agent
Disclaimer: We have not verified whether or not that the information in this advertisement is accurate and we do not have any belief one way or the other of its accuracy. All purchasers must rely completely upon their own inquiries before purchasing.
First National Real Estate Tamworth is
Tamworth furnished accommodation; strata management agents in Tamworth; residential sales in Tamworth; property management agents in Tamworth; rural sales agents in Tamworth; and licensed auctioneers.
A local real estate identity, David has been listing & selling homes & properties in Tamworth since 1990. David was a commission only licensed agent for 17 years with what was formerly (Ray) Meers & (Geoff) Shelton First National Real Estate, which was once one of Tamworth’s leading and most prominent sales focused real estate agencies. In 2006, he and long time business partner Margo Taggart established Tamworth City Real Estate for 10 years before returning to the First National Real Est...
Margo’s enthusiasm and drive for real estate in Tamworth stretches back to 1997 when she started her career in the industry. Today, Margo is the co-principal of First National Real Estate Tamworth and a fully qualified and licensed estate agent & buyers agent. Margo thrives on helping finding solutions for her clients across her specialist areas: property management and residential sales. Margo enjoys the challenges and opportunities of running a successful nationally recognised agen...
Born and raised in Tamworth, Brooke’s passion and enthusiasm for Real Estate began in 2011. Since starting her career, Brooke has worked across many areas of real estate, starting from reception and then moving into residential property management, furnished accommodation & sales. She has since completed her Certificate IV in property services and is now a qualified licensed real estate agent & licensed strata agent. Her experience and understanding of every facet of the real estate ...