Call First National Real Estate Tamworth on (02) 67666122
Lot 46 in Deposited Plan 39054
Excellent location. Excellent bones. Excellent opportunity.
An unassuming gem in the heart of East Tamworth, this cracker has timber floorboards under the existing carpet, 9 ft ceilings, and large windows allowing lots of natural lighting.
• 3 Bedrooms (1 with built in robe)
• All in one family bathroom
• 2nd Toilet and 2nd toilet shower downstairs in the 2nd laundry
• Spacious open living areas
• Original galley kitchen
• Single vehicle carport with yard access with some easy modifications
• Ducted evaporative cooling and fitted for gas heating
• A classic timber & iron construction with sub-floor access for storage and easy service inspections
• Large 1,062 Sqr mtr block with a bushy back drop. There’s room for a shed, pool and still with plenty of room for the kids to play and run
• Public School Zoning for Tamworth Public Primary & Oxley High School
• Previously weekly rent of $310. Quick settlement available
• School bus stop just moments away
• Most likely built in the 1960’s
Council rates are approx. $2,750
Council water rates vary and are user pay
Margo Taggart 0427-167 282 Principal
David Doherty 0417-288 545 Principal
Brooke Phillis 0432-561 719 Licensed Agent
Disclaimer: We have not verified whether or not that the information in this advertisement is accurate and we do not have any belief one way or the other of its accuracy. All purchasers must rely completely upon their own inquiries before purchasing.
First National Real Estate Tamworth is
Tamworth furnished accommodation; strata management agents in Tamworth; residential sales in Tamworth; property management agents in Tamworth; rural sales agents in Tamworth; and licensed auctioneers.
David offers an immense depth of local knowledge within the Tamworth market. David has been listing & selling homes & properties in Tamworth since 1990. Repeat and referral business is the basis of David's client base. Before returning to the First National Real Estate Network in 2015, he and long time business partner Margo Taggart established Tamworth City Real Estate for 10 years. Before that David was a seasoned commission only licensed agent for 17 years with what was formerly M...
Born and raised in Tamworth, Brooke’s passion and enthusiasm for Real Estate began in 2011. Since starting her career, Brooke has worked across many areas of real estate, starting from reception and then moving into residential property management, furnished accommodation & sales. She has since completed her Certificate IV in property services and is now a qualified licensed real estate agent & licensed strata agent. Her experience and understanding of every facet of the real estate ...
Margo’s enthusiasm and drive for real estate in Tamworth stretches back to 1997 when she started her career in the industry. Today, Margo is the co-principal of First National Real Estate Tamworth and a fully qualified and licensed estate agent & buyers agent. Margo thrives on helping finding solutions for her clients across her specialist areas: property management and residential sales. Margo enjoys the challenges and opportunities of running a successful nationally recognised agen...