Call First National Real Estate Tamworth on (02) 67666122
Lot 1 in Deposited Plan 127461.
An exciting bungalow home with instant street appeal located moments from the action of the CBD, schools, parks, both hospitals & the TAFE College.
• Beautifully presented inside and outside
• 3 Bedrooms with 2 bathrooms (ensuite to the main bedroom)
• A spacious open plan living area with lots of natural lighting
• Modern kitchen, gas cook tops, dishwasher & brekky bar
• Timber floorboards with stunning high ceilings throughout
• Soft neutral colour toning add to the inviting & warm welcome
• Enjoy the elevated outlook from the full length front verandah
• The rear patio is an extension to the rear green and leafy yard
• Easy off-street vehicle access & accommodation
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning a wood heater ensure winter and summer comforts are met ceiling fans in all bedroom and living area
• A secure front yard and rear yard for children and family pets
• 562 Sqr mtr block
Council rates are approx. $3,000
Council water rates vary and are user pay
Margo Taggart 0427-167 282 Principal
David Doherty 0417-288 545 Principal
Brooke Phillis 0432-561 719 Licensed Agent
Disclaimer: We have not verified whether or not that the information in this advertisement is accurate and we do not have any belief one way or the other of its accuracy. All purchasers must rely completely upon their own inquiries before purchasing.
First National Real Estate Tamworth is
Tamworth furnished accommodation; strata management agents in Tamworth; residential sales in Tamworth; property management agents in Tamworth; rural sales agents in Tamworth; and licensed auctioneers.
Margo’s enthusiasm and drive for real estate in Tamworth stretches back to 1997 when she started her career in the industry. Today, Margo is the co-principal of First National Real Estate Tamworth and a fully qualified and licensed estate agent & buyers agent. Margo thrives on helping finding solutions for her clients across her specialist areas: property management and residential sales. Margo enjoys the challenges and opportunities of running a successful nationally recognised agen...
A local real estate identity, David has been listing & selling homes & properties in Tamworth since 1990. David was a commission only licensed agent for 17 years with what was formerly (Ray) Meers & (Geoff) Shelton First National Real Estate, which was once one of Tamworth’s leading and most prominent sales focused real estate agencies. In 2006, he and long time business partner Margo Taggart established Tamworth City Real Estate for 10 years before returning to the First National Real Est...
Born and raised in Tamworth, Brooke’s passion and enthusiasm for Real Estate began in 2011. Since starting her career, Brooke has worked across many areas of real estate, starting from reception and then moving into residential property management, furnished accommodation & sales. She has since completed her Certificate IV in property services and is now a qualified licensed real estate agent & licensed strata agent. Her experience and understanding of every facet of the real estate ...