This delightful solid brick family residence is a true reflection of a 1920’s classic period style home, with a bucket load of potential.
• Genuine 3 bedroom home, 2 rooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
• Modern kitchen with electric oven and gas cooktop
• Evap cooling and gas for heating and cooling
• Lovely wide hallway, 12 ft high ceilings, polished timber floors
• A detached shed in rear yard with upstairs loft and power . Perfect for storage or man cave
• Easy care 455 Sqr mtr fenced block
• Centrally located to the main CBD and to major schools and hospitals
• Currently leased at $420 per week until July 2024
Available on request, we hold vendor paid pre-sale pest and building inspections.
Council rates are approx. $3,300 - $3,400 per year
Council water rates are user pay depending on usage.
Margo Taggart 0427-167 282 Principal
David Doherty 0417-288 545 Principal
Margo’s enthusiasm and drive for real estate in Tamworth stretches back to 1997 when she started her career in the industry. Today, Margo is the co-principal of First National Real Estate Tamworth and a fully qualified licensed estate agent, buyer’s agent, and strata agent. Margo’s commitment to the success of every customer transaction, shine through whether you are a tenant, landlord, buyer, or home seller. You are guarantee with Margo good solid solution base advice, respectful c...
Principal / Licensee / Auctioneer
Born & bred in Tamworth, David offers a wealth of experience with local knowledge in and has been listing & selling in Tamworth since 1990. David delivers on professional service and ensuring his seller(s) get the best possible sale price… everytime! Together with Co-Principal Margo Taggart, David & Margo have enjoyed running a competitive & successful agency office since 2006. Within the First National Network, David holds a swag of the highest sales achievement awards and is proudl...