Call First National Real Estate Tamworth on (02) 67666122
Lot B1 in Deposited Plan 413267
Classic timber family home tucked away at the top of East, this lovely home has stunning views, a rustic garden and is in the right location.
• Inviting from the street and welcoming with excellent presentation inside and out
• 3 Bedrooms all with ceiling fans – 2 with built in robes
• 9 Foot ceiling throughout, timber floors under carpet and wide hallways
• Spacious modern kitchen with combined laundry area
• Modern bathroom with separate toilet
• The main living room opens to the front patio
• The front patio enjoys long views across the city
• Ducted under floor central heating
• Wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioner for year round creature comfort
• A large covered rear entertainment area with private setting
• Elevated design allows complete sub-floor access for storage
• Natural gas connected – gas hot water
• Colourbond fencing, buffalo grass, and a gardener’s garden
• 2 x 3,000 Ltr water tanks
• Front and rear sprinkler systems
• The inclusion of the furniture or any furniture is a negotiable item(s) **(conditions apply).
• Has history of being leased as fully furnished accommodation at $650 per week
Council rates are approx. $3,460
Council water rates vary and are user pay
Margo Taggart 0427-167 282 Principal
David Doherty 0417-288 545 Principal
Brooke Phillis 0432-561 719 Licensed Agent
Disclaimer: We have not verified whether or not that the information in this advertisement is accurate and we do not have any belief one way or the other of its accuracy. All purchasers must rely completely upon their own inquiries before purchasing.
First National Real Estate Tamworth is
Tamworth furnished accommodation; strata management agents in Tamworth; residential sales in Tamworth; property management agents in Tamworth; rural sales agents in Tamworth; and licensed auctioneers.
David offers an immense depth of local knowledge within the Tamworth market. David has been listing & selling homes & properties in Tamworth since 1990. Repeat and referral business is the basis of David's client base. Before returning to the First National Real Estate Network in 2015, he and long time business partner Margo Taggart established Tamworth City Real Estate for 10 years. Before that David was a seasoned commission only licensed agent for 17 years with what was formerly M...
Margo’s enthusiasm and drive for real estate in Tamworth stretches back to 1997 when she started her career in the industry. Today, Margo is the co-principal of First National Real Estate Tamworth and a fully qualified and licensed estate agent & buyers agent. Margo thrives on helping finding solutions for her clients across her specialist areas: property management and residential sales. Margo enjoys the challenges and opportunities of running a successful nationally recognised agen...
Born and raised in Tamworth, Brooke’s passion and enthusiasm for Real Estate began in 2011. Since starting her career, Brooke has worked across many areas of real estate, starting from reception and then moving into residential property management, furnished accommodation & sales. She has since completed her Certificate IV in property services and is now a qualified licensed real estate agent & licensed strata agent. Her experience and understanding of every facet of the real estate ...