Call First National Real Estate Tamworth on (02) 67666122
Boasting perfect presentation, situated among the hills of Moore Creek. This home is an easy 16km drive North of Tamworth.
The presentation and improvements offered on this property are very impressive and will ensure a strong first impression.
• Quiet Cul-De-Sac location with easy access into the city. Includes council road side services.
• The main shedding is 16 x 20 mtr with power and a part mezzanine floor. Also includes a gallery with polished concrete floor and timber lined walls. There is also an office space with carpeting and lined walls. The shed roof is fully insulated.
• 4 Bedroom home.
• Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe with ample room for added parents private space.
• Large rear covered entertaining area.
• Own bore with 3 x 9,000 Ltr holding tanks and pressure pump
• 2 x 20,000 Ltr soft water storage tanks with triple filtration system and pressure pump.
• A separate rustic ‘cook house’ and entertainment area.
• Numerous shedding options for machinery, equipment and or stables.
• 2 x large grass paddocks with water troughs and new fencing plus a holding paddock and horse arena is included.
Council rates are approx. $1,250
Margo Taggart 0427-167 282 Principal
David Doherty 0417-288 545 Principal
Brooke Phillis 0432-561 719 Licensed Agent
Disclaimer: We have not verified whether or not that the information in this advertisement is accurate and we do not have any belief one way or the other of its accuracy. All purchasers must rely completely upon their own inquiries before purchasing.
First National Real Estate Tamworth is
Tamworth furnished accommodation; strata management agents in Tamworth; residential sales in Tamworth; property management agents in Tamworth; rural sales agents in Tamworth; and licensed auctioneers.
Margo’s enthusiasm and drive for real estate in Tamworth stretches back to 1997 when she started her career in the industry. Today, Margo is the co-principal of First National Real Estate Tamworth and a fully qualified and licensed estate agent & buyers agent. Margo thrives on helping finding solutions for her clients across her specialist areas: property management and residential sales. Margo enjoys the challenges and opportunities of running a successful nationally recognised agen...
David offers an immense depth of local knowledge within the Tamworth market. David has been listing & selling homes & properties in Tamworth since 1990. Repeat and referral business is the basis of David's client base. Before returning to the First National Real Estate Network in 2015, he and long time business partner Margo Taggart established Tamworth City Real Estate for 10 years. Before that David was a seasoned commission only licensed agent for 17 years with what was formerly M...
Born and raised in Tamworth, Brooke’s passion and enthusiasm for Real Estate began in 2011. Since starting her career, Brooke has worked across many areas of real estate, starting from reception and then moving into residential property management, furnished accommodation & sales. She has since completed her Certificate IV in property services and is now a qualified licensed real estate agent & licensed strata agent. Her experience and understanding of every facet of the real estate ...