Call First National Real Estate Tamworth on (02) 67666122
Classic weatherboard home that is every bit as good as it looks in the photos.
Ready to move straight into and start living and enjoying.
Recently renovated, you will love it!
• Street smart single level 3 bedroom home
• Main bedroom has large walk in robe – built ins in other 2 BRMS
• Enjoy the advantage of being directly opposite Belmore Park and West Tamworth Sports & Bowling Club
• Enjoy the choice of 2 toilets & 2 showers
• Paved driveway and classic picket fence
• Gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
• Will accommodate 3 vehicles off street and under cover for storms
• The triple tandem carport adds as an extension to the covered outdoor area
• Secure front and rear yards
• Small garden shed at rear
• If you love gardening, this is a blank canvass just waiting to happen
• 442 Sqr mtr easy care yard
• Expected weekly rent $350pw
Council rates are approx. $2,450
Council water rates vary and are user pay
Margo Taggart 0427-167 282 Principal
David Doherty 0417-288 545 Principal
Brooke Phillis 0432-561 719 Licensed Agent
We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on.
All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether of not this information is in fact accurate.
First National Real Estate Tamworth is
Tamworth furnished accommodation; strata management agents in Tamworth; residential sales in Tamworth; property management agents in Tamworth; rural sales agents in Tamworth; and licensed auctioneers.
David offers an immense depth of local knowledge within the Tamworth market. David has been listing & selling homes & properties in Tamworth since 1990. Repeat and referral business is the basis of David's client base. Before returning to the First National Real Estate Network in 2015, he and long time business partner Margo Taggart established Tamworth City Real Estate for 10 years. Before that David was a seasoned commission only licensed agent for 17 years with what was formerly M...
Margo’s enthusiasm and drive for real estate in Tamworth stretches back to 1997 when she started her career in the industry. Today, Margo is the co-principal of First National Real Estate Tamworth and a fully qualified and licensed estate agent & buyers agent. Margo thrives on helping finding solutions for her clients across her specialist areas: property management and residential sales. Margo enjoys the challenges and opportunities of running a successful nationally recognised agen...
Born and raised in Tamworth, Brooke’s passion and enthusiasm for Real Estate began in 2011. Since starting her career, Brooke has worked across many areas of real estate, starting from reception and then moving into residential property management, furnished accommodation & sales. She has since completed her Certificate IV in property services and is now a qualified licensed real estate agent & licensed strata agent. Her experience and understanding of every facet of the real estate ...