Call First National Real Estate Tamworth on (02) 67666122
A secluded off-street setting welcomes you to this single level 3 bedroom brick & terra cotta townhouse, with its modern federation appearance.
Torrens Title gives you all the freedom to make any changes or improvement your heart desires.
• All 3 Bedrooms have built in robes & ceiling fans
• Bathroom access directly to main bedroom acts as an ensuite
• Solid timber kitchen with electric appliances
• Large rear sunroom overlooks the adjoining parkland
• Secure rear yard for family & pets
• Fully integrated Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning
• Fitted with LPG gas points for gas heating option
• 2kW solar system installed for lowest possible power bills
• Built in the late 1990’s and in excellent overall condition
• Wide hallway to bedroom plus 9ft ceilings
• 465 Sqr mtr block with paved driveway entrance
• Cul-De-Sac street location
• Council rates are approx. $2,335
• Council water rates are user pay
Margo Taggart 0427-167 282 Principal
David Doherty 0417-288 545 Principal
Brooke Phillis 0432-561 719 Licensed Agent
Disclaimer: We have not verified whether or not that the information in this advertisement is accurate and we do not have any belief one way or the other of its accuracy. All purchasers must rely completely upon their own inquiries before purchasing.
First National Real Estate Tamworth is
Tamworth furnished accommodation; strata management agents in Tamworth; residential sales in Tamworth; property management agents in Tamworth; rural sales agents in Tamworth; and licensed auctioneers.
David offers an immense depth of local knowledge within the Tamworth market. David has been listing & selling homes & properties in Tamworth since 1990. Repeat and referral business is the basis of David's client base. Before returning to the First National Real Estate Network in 2015, he and long time business partner Margo Taggart established Tamworth City Real Estate for 10 years. Before that David was a seasoned commission only licensed agent for 17 years with what was formerly M...
Born and raised in Tamworth, Brooke’s passion and enthusiasm for Real Estate began in 2011. Since starting her career, Brooke has worked across many areas of real estate, starting from reception and then moving into residential property management, furnished accommodation & sales. She has since completed her Certificate IV in property services and is now a qualified licensed real estate agent & licensed strata agent. Her experience and understanding of every facet of the real estate ...
Margo’s enthusiasm and drive for real estate in Tamworth stretches back to 1997 when she started her career in the industry. Today, Margo is the co-principal of First National Real Estate Tamworth and a fully qualified and licensed estate agent & buyers agent. Margo thrives on helping finding solutions for her clients across her specialist areas: property management and residential sales. Margo enjoys the challenges and opportunities of running a successful nationally recognised agen...